Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Challenge

Today was a good day to craft a card I needed for a friend, so thought I would also use it for the # 10 challenge over at the Pink Elephant. The theme this week is Colors... Pink, Green and Yellow.
I don't usually work with these colors so it was a big challenge for me. I have also been wanting to do some cards with different birds so thought this would be a good start for that too.

Thanks for looking and would love for you to leave some feedback on what you think.


9 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty, Paula! I love it! That is a great color combination! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card you've made!! It just screams SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that is a very pretty card! I agree with Karen, it just says SPRING to me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - that bird looks really effective both it's colour and the way you have embossed it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! I almost commented on your Digi Shack card because it was done with the appropriate colors too! lol They are both gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I loooooooooove your card!! The bird is ADORABLE!! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula another AWESOME card! LOVE everthing about it!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Paula! i love all the elements and how you've layed it out too :) Thanks for playing with us at TPE.....great work...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Paula!! I thought the DigiShack one was wonderful also!!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE!!!

    HUGS~ LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete