Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Inspiration For The Week


Have you ever felt like your inspiration is a little on the downside and your not as motivated as usual? Well, that is why I love going to the Pink Elephant and participating in their fun challenges. It really isn't about being winning but it really gives you the motivation of a great challenge each week. I love seeing all the creativity and those gals sure have it there.
I am so happy to have found this great place of sharing and creating.
I cant believe they are on the 12 challenge already. This is the card I made using this weeks scetch. I started out the week without a ounce of motivation but after seeing all the beautiful cards over there this is what I came up with.
Thanks for looking and please feel free to comment. Dont forget to stop by The Pink Elephant and look at everyones great challenge for the week.



13 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous Paula, I love all the detail you put into it! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Paula this is just stunning!! thank you for making such a beautiful card with my sketch :) So much detail and the blue & brown together is just gorgeous! thanks for joining us at TPE...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula I am totally in love with your card. It is just beautiful. I love the way you have used the pearls - just amazing - the colours are gorgeous too.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is BEATIFUL! I love everything about it!!! You rocked this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, girl what a beautiful card yup I for sure have to go to the pink elephant for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! I love all the elegant details you've put into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW!!! Your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
    Love it so much -- the colors, the bling, everything!
    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula you are so sweet and your card is just beautiful!!
    So happy to see you this week!!

    HUGS~ LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Paula!!! Thank you also for the super sweet comments you made about TPE!
    hugs
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!!!! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey paula

    I left you an award on my blog go snag it...
    http://deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com/

    Have a great Mothers day
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete