Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Digishack Grand Opening




Wow! a wonderful new site just opened up today called the Digishack. They are having a 50% off for today only on all their cute Digi Images. I bought three of them and then there is this freebie of the Cherry Blossoms. This card was made for their challenge using the above sketch.. You must use the blossoms and some variation of the sketch.

The challenge goes until midnight April 21 and of course you could win 5 free images.That sounds good to me!
I know this is going to be one of my very favorite places to visit and of course spend money.
Go on over and check it out. Cute! Cute! Cute!



























4 comments:

  1. I must say I love your card and yes that will be a place to visit daily. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love all the different textures and layers you used on the sketch! I'm so glad you love the images - I do too - they are so fun. I look forward to seeing what else you create! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW You did an amazing job on this card!!!
    It is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete