Saturday, October 9, 2010

So Sad

It has been awhile since I have been on here and I have promised myself that I am going to keep up with my blog and not let it go like before. Today's posting isn't about crafts though it is about my little friend Bear Bear.
It has been a hard few weeks for me as Bear had to be put down after 17 years. He was my little friend since he was 6 months old. That was so hard to do but had to be as he was just getting where he couldn't cope any longer. I miss him so much and still see him walking around here.Sad to say it has been so hard. You never do know how attached you become to these little critters.What is so sad is my dog went and layed down for 2 hours at the very spot the Bear Bear layed down in the afternoons. Is that weird or what? I know he is in a better place with no more pain. This is a picture taken of Bear just a few weeks ago.
Bear
Thanks for letting me share my story of Bear. Have a great week and give your fur babies a little hug from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. ah! I am so sad with you Paula....sending you big {{{{hugs}}}}..I know this day to well...time wil heal, but nothing replaces thier little lovies to you..keeping prayers..

    ReplyDelete