Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Feels Like Fall

That is what this card screams at me. I love the cooler weather and the fall colors. We don't get to see much of the fall colors though in AZ.  I guess that why I love using it on cards. What is fun about this card is that the little Happy Birthday stick comes out of the laces.It can be used as a plant stick, or would be cute on a cupcake too. Lots of possibilities.
I colored Little Miss Swiss Pixie Brigitta with assorted Copics.Just trying to really try something new each time I color, especially with the shading.
I have also used some graphics Wimsical Seasons by Lori Garner  from PC Crafter's for the background. All in all I am spending more time in the craftroom and I am loving that. Especially when it is feeling like Fall.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card. Have a great week.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. cute card love the little stick idea ! Sorry to hear about Bear Bear, I know how hard that must have been. Hope all is well with you :)
    Take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Well, Well isn't she just a cutie pie...I love the stick idea too..I thought it might be a book marker...Your work always inspires me..Hugs

    ReplyDelete