Monday, September 27, 2010

Cat's, Bat's and Candy

That is what I named this little card. The graphics are from Jamie Dawson's Pumpkin Town over at PC Crafter's. I wanted something not to scary for a little one and her graphics did just that. Fun but not scary. On the background I cut fringe on the Wishblade then fluffed it out for a different effect.
The backpack I had to try.I saw it over at Scrappygma's blog (she has such cute things) I am going to fill it with a few goodies for my granddaughter. She loves to have her name on everything lately so I thought I would make that happen with her name on the backpack. They are fun to make and you can find the instructions here at Splitcoaststampers.
That is it for the day now it's time to do something productive pertaining to laundry.
Hope you all have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment: