Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scrap This, Scrap That

That is what I have been doing this morning. I have a list a mile long of things I want to start and a few things to finish up. It is good to start a list at least it gives you a starting point. Now I know why Santa keeps one. How in the world would he get it all done without one?
This is a little card I started a week ago and finally got it done. A friend stamped it for me and I colored it with my copics. A little sticklers on the wings and bottom of her dress and she is ready for flight.I couldn't wait to get her done as I had the sketch in my head already. Of course today was the day to get it done. It is a beautiful day here and I am enjoying playing in my craft room once again.
Ok, let's see what else I can get done today or at least started. Thank you for looking and if would like to leave a comment please do as I enjoy hearing from you.
Have a great day everyone.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very cute made me smile I just love that little girl :) You are doing good with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete