Saturday, June 27, 2009

Monkeying Around


That is the name on this suspension card I made for a friend. I also entered it into a contest over at PC Crafter's and just learned it won second prize. Whoo Hoo that made my day. I received a PC Crafter $ 5.00 Gift Certificate. Thank you Nanc for coming up with that contest.

The graphics are not from PC Crafter however they can be found over at Nitwit Collections
If you like this style card and would like to see the info it is here over at Splitcoast Stampers. This is a great tutorial and very simple instructions..I did it with no problems thank goodness. I loved how the monkey turns. So fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Paula and I love those graphics. Oh, and congrats to you on your win.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Paula...I voted for yours just loved the little monkey...beautiful card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Congrats on the well-deserved win gf.

    ReplyDelete