Friday, March 13, 2009

It seems like I have been in my craft room more this week then all year. I am loving this spring weather and it is putting me into the mood to craft. It finally gives me a chance to get my crafting supplies out and get busy. Better then it stashed in a bag at the back of the closet.


Here is a tote bag that holds lots of goodies such as a little note purse, pen,bookmark, candy bar wrapper ( have to buy another candy bar for it..ate the last one) and card. I made this for a thank you gift to a very special person who has been such a blessing to me.

The tote came from Daisie company and is purchased as a printable. It was nice to just cut and glue and decorate. The other items are a mixture of different artist and designs. You can see them better by clicking on the picture.

Thanks for letting me share some of my fun for the week. I think it is about time I clean a little before the next go-round.

Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! I love printables and this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete